Assembled and shipped from our Woodstock, Ontario warehouse to Canada, and the USA only.
Instantly update any bed scape or seating ensemble with our gorgeous Ikat pillows. Ikat is an ancient technique used to pattern textiles. This handwoven textile is made with Indian pure cotton and natural colors, completely hand made by our skilled artisan in Jaipur, Rajasthan whose fathers and forefathers have been creating handmade/handwoven textiles for centuries.
Pair this pillow with different textures and colors for an eclectic bohemian style or use it as an accent pillow.
Because these pillows are hand made from scratch, there may be slight imperfections but this adds to the authenticity and beauty of owning a hand made product. Please allow 1-2 cm of size variation due to manual measurement.
- Estimated Delivery: 2-10 business days
• Material: Indian 100% Pure Cotton
• Shape: Square
• Size: 18x18 inch
• Closure Type: Zipper
• Number of Pieces Included: 2
• Backside: Natural cotton/linen
• Care: Spot clean and dry clean when needed.
• Insert not included
• As this is a hand made item, patterns may vary slightly with individual pieces
• Due to variations in monitor settings, the color you see on the screen may vary slightly from the actual item